WORCESTER FITNESS | FITNESS PROGRAMS
Welcome back to our pool classes!
Worcester Fitness is committed to the health and safety of all of our members. The following rules and regulations mandatory for participation in our pool classes are based on federal, state, and local Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Pre-registration is required via MindBody app or phone call.
- Class maximum capacity is 14 members.
- Entry must be through the front door into our main lobby.
- Arrive no earlier than 10-minutes before class start time.
- Members cannot enter the pool deck until 5-minutes prior to class.
- Masks are required on the pool deck until you enter the pool.
- Lane lines will remain in the pool during classes.
- All participants: Remain in your exercise zone – No traveling outside your zone
- Maintain a distance of 6-feet apart at all times Including in the locker room
- Worcester Fitness strongly encourages members to arrive dressed and ready for class and then to leave promptly afterward.
- Use only the lockers marked with a sticker.
- Lightly spray your locker with the disinfectant provided before leaving.
- Locker room must be emptied within 30-minutes in order to properly sanitize.
- No congregating allowed at this time. For the safety of everyone, please do so outside of the building.