Personal Trainer Jobs
Worcester Fitness currently has positions open in our personal training department.
Our family-owned and operated comprehensive wellness facility is seeking a dynamic fitness professional to join our team. We are celebrating our 43rd year as the leader of wellness in Worcester and we are continually advancing our innovative offerings to include sports massage therapy, Spartan OCR training, nutrition consultations, total immersion swimming, and more.
In addition to providing thoughtful, intelligently designed programs for clients, our new trainer will also have access to our state-of-the-art functional movement center.
- Be a dynamic, energetic, innovative, and welcoming professional! Drama-free, team player who’ll become part of a team with experience and teamwork that is second to none.
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels, correcting limitations and injuries, and achieving short-term attainable goals.
- Integrate into our non-competitive, welcoming, family culture while avoiding “no pain, no gain” style of training.
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercises or maneuvers as needed.
- Be awesome. Be kind. Be funny. Be fun. Be smart. Be safe. Be a good teammate.
Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or related field preferred
- Must have valid Certified Personal Trainer certification
- NASM Personal Training certification preferred
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist certification preferred
- Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications
- 2+ years experience in personal training required
- 2+ years experience in group fitness instruction preferred
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
- Very strong oral and written communication skills required
Job Type: Part-time
Session or Class Pay: $22 to $50.00/hour
Please tell us about yourself! If your qualifications match our current employment goals, a member of our management team will email you directly.
About the Club