Worcester Fitness currently has positions open in our Nutrition department.
Our family-owned and operated comprehensive wellness facility is seeking a dynamic fitness professional to join our team. We are celebrating our 43rd year as the leader of wellness in Worcester and we are continually advancing our innovative offerings to include sports massage therapy, Spartan OCR training, nutrition consultations, swim academy, and more.
In addition to providing thoughtful, intelligently designed programs for clients, our new trainer will also have access to our state-of-the-art functional movement center.
- Be a dynamic, energetic, innovative, and welcoming professional! Team player who’ll become part of a team with experience and teamwork that is second to none.
- Assume the responsibility of identifying negative eating habits, building strong relationships with clients to develop new nutrition behaviors with short and long term goals.
- Integrate into our non-competitive, welcoming, family culture while avoiding “no pain, no gain” style of training.
- Be awesome. Be kind. Be funny. Be fun. Be smart. Be safe. Be a good teammate.
Skills and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics
- Must have valid Nutrition Specialist certification
- Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications
- 1+ years of experience in nutrition/dietetics
- Ability to perform the following (but not limited to) create and maintain positive eating behaviors, develop long and short-term attainable goals, understand dietary allowances and energy nutrients, determine Total Energy Expenditure (TEE) and calculate energy needs
- Very strong oral and written communication skills required
Job Type: Part-time with Evening availability
Please tell us about yourself! If your qualifications match our current employment goals, a member of our management team will email you directly.