Our camps are fun and well-rounded.
Our adventure-filled vacation camps are for children ages 4-11, who are bathroom independent.
Each camp day is filled with swimming, WSI Swim Lessons, Gym Games, Workouts, Arts and Crafts, Free Play, and lots of fun!
We encourage teamwork, sharing, cooperation, team-building skills, creativity, and the opportunity for your child to spend their summer in a safe, fun, and encouraging environment.
Worcester Fitness follows all current state COVID guidelines.
| 2021 Camps
April Vacation Camp
Prior to Camp
1. Sign up for your selected days. We do sell out days. If any spots are remaining they are locked the Wednesday prior to the upcoming week at 3 pm.
2. Complete and return the 2021 Health History/Camp Information Form no later than 5 days prior to the first day your child attends camp. This form must be completed in full and include Part 2: Doctors Section that is to be accompanied by immunization history. This information MUST be obtained prior to the start of camp without exception. Please return forms to Worcester Fitness in one of the following:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: 508-853-6159, attn: Kat
• In-person: Forms may be dropped off at the front desk, attn: Kat
SUMMER CAMP THEMES
- Each week of camp will follow a theme.
- Arts and Crafts and activities will be
- based on the weekly theme.
- Tuesday-themed dress-up day is not required but always fun!
- Week 1: Under the Sea
- Week 2: Pirates Week
- Week 3: Safari Jungle
- Week 4: Dinosaur Week
- Week 5: Disney Theme
- Week 6: Sports Week
- Week 7: Out of this World
- Week 8: Super Hero Week
- Week 9: Beach Bash
About the Club