UPDATED SAFETY PROTOCOLS JULY 22, 2020
Face masks are required when you enter and are moving about the building. They are not required when you are actively engaged in your workout because we have spaced our equipment out 14 feet, but you should wear them while you are walking between equipment.
• Members are required to clean their cardio equipment before and after exercising.
• Strength equipment is also required to be cleaned after exercising.
• Staff will then sanitize equipment after the member is finished.
• The building will be cleaned regularly every evening.
• All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day.
• Equipment and rooms will be sanitized after each member's use.
Members and staff are required to remain a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
Responsibilities of Members
Clean your equipment and please be respectful of staff and members. We all have to work together in order to offer a safe environment for everyone. Respect each other’s social distance and the guidelines put in place by Worcester Fitness.
Please stay home if you are sick.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, have traveled out of New England, come in contact with anyone who has tested positive, suspected tested positive, or under quarantine please do not visit us until the appropriate quarantine period has been completed.
Remember- the health and safety of our members and staff is the shared responsibility of us all. This is new territory for us, but if we work together and acknowledge that there will likely be bumps in the road as we navigate these regulations, we know we will get through this and be able to provide the best health, fitness, and wellness experience possible. Thank you for your ongoing support. If you any questions, please reach out to Kat.