Licensed Massage Therapist
Our highly trained and experienced massage therapists work with members and non-members to aid in training and recovery for athletic performance and/or general workouts, recover from injuries or post-operative orthopedic surgeries, reduce pain from exercise, injury, or daily life. They work closely with clients on proper self care, and take an active role in their clients' health. They work closely with the entire staff of trainers, nutrition coaches, member services, and management to ensure the best use of their talents. Our massage therapists are exceptional with Deep Tissue work, have awareness of movement principles, and are able to communicate well with clients and other staff. We're always looking for like-minded and skilled therapists to join our team!
We're Looking For You to:
• Be a dynamic, energetic, innovative and welcoming professional!
• Be able to work independently
• Be skilled at deep tissue and sports massage. Experience with stretching and kinesiotaping a plus!
|• Advise clients about proper self care.
• Integrate into our non-competitive, welcoming, family culture
• Talk to members about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages.
• Be awesome. Be kind. Be funny. Be fun. Be smart. Be safe. Be a good teammate.
Skills and Certifications
• Must be a current Licensed Massage Therapist, with appropriate Liability Insurance
• Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications
• 2+ years experience preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills required.
Average Pay: $25 to $40/hour, based on experience